Monday, September 27, 2004

Happy BirthdaY!

Happy 16th B`day BB!
Happy 16th B`day BB!
Happy 16th B`day BB!
Happy 16th B`day BB!
Happy 16th B`day BB!
Happy 16th B`day BB!
Happy 16th B`day BB!


Stop Saying I`m NOT nice!!

Lalala. Forgot to bring my pe tee for the THIRD TIME in a row. DAMMIT. Had this stupid and lame pe test today. Something like floor ball or crap. So in the end, we ponned pe together. As in Ru Grace and me. So, Ru uhh, had "cramps" Grace had "fever" and I "wasn`t feeling well". So we`re gonna have our test either tomorrow or friday jogging period. But in the end, Grace was REALLY REALLY unwell. She had the flu virus. Poor gurl. Tsk! Grace was SO quiet today. So unlike her usual talkative self.

THK refused to give us back our maths com paper. Dammit. Oh wells, I`m blardy sure I flunkd it already. He even threatened to walk out of the class if we mentioned about it. Mann. Maybe he was pms-ing. Or maybe he`s having his menopause now. Poor dude. Had TBC for our new science teacher. Was so shocked when I found out. Wong is finally on maternity leave. So we`re having Ms Chye for our new form teacher. Erm, she`s NOT bad. Let us do other stuff during reading period. Nice dudette. Yeah. Totally.

Got back my Hist paper today. It was SHIAT. Plain Shiat. Was so proud of ru and grace. They did pretty well. Great improvement from their PREVIOUS comm paper. :)

Was supposed to hand in our lit assignment today. Tasha called me last night at around 11. Forced me to do with her! What nonsense. So we were on the phone talking crapp. Did our hw too. Yeah. In the end, I didn`t wanna do anymore and did 2 and a half points instead of 5. Wrote down at the last part of my assignment "DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINT...... SORRY MS LAVINA..... TO BE CONTINUED"

Haha. Damn funny lah. In the end tasha did the same thing too! And I told Ms Lavina that Part 2 of the assignment wasn`t completed and that I only could hand in Part 1 of it. Was sprouting crap all the way. Anyway, Ms Lavina rawks! So she just giggled and accepted my crap. =D

All of us went home STRAIGHT after school. Mann. This is getting BORING. BUt Sam and I stoppd at amk. Walked around for a while. Bought my lunch at 7-11. Mash potato and cookies. Okay, THE MASH POTATO WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GROSSIFIED. Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck. Spoilt my appetite. Ahhh. It was So much nicer the first time I kopped Ru`s when she bought it. SigH* Then we took a boring train ride home..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Janine
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I don`t want my Maths paper.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fruit Off!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

9/27/2004 06:04:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com